18 April 2020

Yellow cups at The Depot Bakery


As one of my first posts on my coffee account, I went on a double date to The Depot Bakery, Sheffield for brunch. 

We were able to park nearby on the road, then what we found was an amazing hub of food and lifestyle at Kelham Island. 

There was a short wait for a table at The Depot Bakery, but it wasn't long and it was worth the wait.

I ordered the scrambled eggs for breakfast with a side of bacon with a flat white ofc.


I then couldn't resist ordering another coffee to go with one of the amazing cakes from the counter.. 



I chose the Blackberry Coconut Friand which was a gorgeous moist sweet treat. Friands are usually smaller than a cupcake and are frangipane based with fruit. 





Perfect flat whites can be found here... can't wait to go back!

Flat Whites Forever x
Share:

1 comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig