13 April 2020

Flat Whites Forever - My coffee Instagram



Over time my passion for coffee and finding the perfect Flat White has grown. I enjoy taking photos of picture perfect cups and sharing them as I go. Its always good to plan where you can get a coffee if you are going somewhere new.

Flat Whites Forever is my instagram account where I want to share reviews of great coffee usually with my independent coffee guide in hand.

I am going to be writing up the coffee shops I have been to so far, then trying to post more on the go once I am up to date.

Most coffee shops I visit often are based near Leeds (W Yorkshire, UK) but I frequently visit Durham / Newcastle and in between. I sometimes travel for work so I get the opportunity to discover coffee on the go.

Follow on Instagram @flatwhitesforever

Kristina x


 

Share:

2 comments

  1. OMG I LOVE IT!! Have to say I love a good coffee shop photo! Following!

    ReplyDelete

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig