31 October 2015

Beauty | Marc Jacobs Decadence


New perfume alert! I have had this purchase in the pipeline since early September originally drawn to the bottle, it reminds me of one of my favourite handbags. 

Hello Marc Jacobs Decadence!

When I found out it was Marc Jacobs I wasn't holding out much hope to like the scent as I haven't had much success with his perfumes before they just haven't really suited me, Lola was probably the only one I liked up to now. 

I absolutely LOVE this new green potion!

Looking for a replacement for my summer favourite (Estee Lauders Bronze Goddess) I  knew this was going to be the one to get me through the winter and festive party season.

This parfum isn't cheap, and I am sure 20% of the cost is the packaging. But isn't it sooooo pretty!!

I bought this in Heathrow airport for £55 (50ml) which was approx 20% less than boots, but as this is a present for myself I really couldn't justify the 100ml price tag (£96 on the high street)  If it becomes a firm favourite, I will happily repurchase in the New Year.

Now for the mini photoshoot :-)

Velvet box is a lovely touch


Beautiful green bottle, python lid with thick gold chain and black tassel






I am not very good at describing scents but I would put this one in the same category as my other winter woody favourites - YSL Black Opium and Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir....so if you like these you will probably like this too.

The advertising for Decadence has this as the combination description:
"Italian plum, saffron and iris with Bulgarian rose, Sambac jasmine and orris root form the heart of the perfume.  Base includes warm liquid amber, vetiver and papyrus wood."

Sitting pretty on my perfume shelf
If it is not already on your christmas list - I would be adding it on, Santa will be collecting lists soon!

What is your favourite winter perfume?

Love Miss K xx
Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest @Misskeveryday
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig