11 October 2020

Beauty - New from Charlotte Tilbury


My obsession with Charlotte Tilbury continues, but I may now have to move onto different products after trying the Lip Cheat and Wonder Glow this week and absolutely loving them. 

My latest purchases are 'Bitch Perfect' in full size as the mini charm has run out.
Lip Cheat pencil in 'Pillowtalk' and a limited edition online exclusive lipstick 'Between the sheets'.


Whenever I shop at Charlotte Tilbury and ask for my chosen lipstick they always ask which Lip Cheat I need to go with that, and I always decline. But last week when in Leeds, I got talking to one of the representatives on the counter and she explained to me more in detail about why I should use a lip liner, so I let her know which lipsticks I had so I wanted one that would go with as many as possible.  

She said 'Pillowtalk' would be my best choice as it would go really well with 'Nude Kate' and 'Hepburn Honey' as well as my other favourites 'Penelope Pink' and 'Bitch Perfect'

I love watching Charlotte Tilbury tutorials on You Tube they are the perfect go to if you need some makeup tips. 


Bitch Perfect and Pillowtalk Lip Cheat


Trying out the Lip Cheat with Bitch Perfect Lipstick


Last year Charlotte asked instagram followers to name a lipstick and she loved so many of them that she brought out 2 limited edition lip colours, I prefer the matte colours so I opted for the 'Between the sheets' which is a rose pink shade. Lovely for everyday as an alternative to my usual coral and nude shades.

Plus about buying online from Charlotte is that you get 2 free samples per order so I was able to try out Wonder Glow and Magic Eye Rescue cream. 

I absolutely love the Wonder Glow so I have put that on my wish list for next month.





Love MISS K XX
You can follow me on @Misskeveryday
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig