11 October 2020

Kitchen | Breakfast Smoothie Recipe

Taking inspiration from Pinterest and my new fave blogger Madeline Shaw, it's time to start making some changes in order to glow from the inside out...

I have taken inspiration from a few recipes to make a fruit smoothie which is ideal for a Saturday morning breakfast when you have a bit more time. I saw on one of Zoella's vlog's the other week she added some porridge oats so I have been trying this out recently.




Good thing about smoothies is that you can pretty much make up your own recipe. I haven't tried the green versions yet so I will keep you posted.

What you need? (1 portion approx 250 calories)
1 small or 1/2 medium banana
10 raspberries
4 strawberries
10 blueberries
2 tablespoons of 0% fat greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of semi skimmed milk
2 tablespoons of porridge oats
3 ice cubes





Stay tuned for more recipes!

Love Miss K xx
Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest WantFeed @Misskeveryday
New Posts? Come back Monday & Saturday!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig