9 February 2016

Style | Jolie Papier haul

I love paperchase, but now I think I have found somewhere I LOVE more...

I am a sucker for stationery which can be an expensive habit but there was a flash sale last Saturday at my new favourite stationery store Jolie Papier, my closest store is Newcastle and absolutely everything including sale items was 50% off. 

**Updated 21st Feb 2016 - Really sad news this store has closed down :-(

This resulted in a haul of note pads and Kate Spade merchandise....



Paris or New York? There is no need to decide with this double covered notebook I love fashion illustration and this has inspired me to start doing some more doodles.


When I buy a notebook I try to think what I would put in it, sometimes it just for popping on my desk for general notes.. this .next one definently wants some fashion planning. 


I also picked up a Kate Spade stripe book. It had green interior.. no further reason.. except it was £6 instead of £12. I have already put this to use and I am doing a full audit and log of my makeup.


JP stocks alot of Kate Spade merchandise, cups, shopping bags, stationery accessories like cute paperclips, luggage labels and cards.

I picked up this polka dot cup which is perfect for having on your desk to make sure you are drinking lots of water.


Last of all I saw these Kate Spade 'holiday cards' before christmas but they were £20 for 10 cards so way out of budget. I picked these up for £6 which is much better price and I have sent out a couple already and they are so beautiful. Pink cards with gold foil letters plus white envelopes with gold stripe interior is just gorgeous!!


This store is next to Michael Kors and White Company in Newcastle City centre, make sure you pop in next time your looking for a gift for women, they have so much stuff they would love - perfect for Valentines! I love everything and flash sales are totally up my street. 

I have tried to track this down online, but as it is a sister brand to Clintons, it auto diverts you to their homepage and you are not able to browse their products as you could not find a brand so different to Clintons.

Kristina x
Share:

1 comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig