4 February 2017

Food | Manchester Smokehouse and Cellar


After a break from blogging, it's time to get back to work and start writing again..New Year means New Goals, number one on my list for 2017 is to finally I live a lifestyle I am happy with. 


One where I can make food choices without feeling guilty. Plus this will be a year where I find a sport I enjoy and can easily incorporate into my routine! 

Before it gets all healthy over here, here is some non diet food from the Manchester Smokehouse & Cellar!

My friend Natalie and I headed to Manchester in December and we were on a mission to shop and indulge in some yummy food. Natalie's husband made a suggestion of the Smokehouse. We hadn't heard of before so we thought why not! It was only a 2 minute walk from the shops so it was perfect. 

We didn't book in advance and it was pretty busy in there considering plus it was a Saturday but we were able to get seated straight away, no problems.

The menu was pretty huge and we would have loved to have had 3 courses each but that just wasn't going to happen. We decided to share a starter then have a main course each, with the hope of sharing a dessert. 

For starters we had these awesome nachos they wood fired with loads of toppings they were so good and went perfectly with a glass of prosecco. 



For mains we both decided to go for a burger, I opted for the Korean Fried Chicken with a side of sweet potato fries. Natalie went for the Big Mac Stack which was a burger with mac n cheese topping with a side of normal fries. 



After our delicious burgers, we had to call it a day. There was no room to sample the newly launched dessert menu. We were gutted. But just more reasons to go back. 

If you are looking for a great place for a weekend treat with the family, or even a date night for 2.. it's nearly Valentines!! I can really recommend heading to Manchester Smokehouse for some yummy food and copper interiors.

Kristina x

Please contact me before using my images.

Disclaimer - This is not an advert, all opinions are my own.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig