11 October 2020

Fashion | Verity - new Whistles Backpack

Meet Verity, my new backpack from Whistles.

I deliberated over this purchase for a few weeks after spotting it in the Whistles store in Leeds.  I haven't had a backpack since I was at school so I wasn't sure how much I would use it, plus are they cool?


After looking for a less expensive alternative, I gave up and bought Verity. 

Made of beautiful soft grey leather with a large loop handle (so can still use as a regular handbag) plus 2 adjustable straps. 

Super useful small zip pocket on the front hidden by a fold of leather with a magnet closing.

The main zip also folds over and fastens with another magnet. Inside is one zip up pocket to keep valuables. The lining is a lovely beige cotton which means you can see whats inside and its not a black hole. It helps all my accessories are pink! Total Winner!

I think it is going to need some getting used to as it is more effort to get your bag off your back to get your purse out but maybe I will buy less? haha



Inspired by the Cara Delevgine collection for Mulberry it looks like backpacks are here to stay. Blogger Tanya Burr was recently provided with a free Mulberry for a photoshoot and she has been sporting it everywhere she goes since and its worth £1600! Eeek! 100% jealous but even I can't justify that for a Mulberry.

Tanya's Instagram

Tanya's Blog 

Inside Tanya's Backpack

What do you think of backpacks? Do you have one?

Kristina 
Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest  @Misskeveryday
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig