11 October 2020

Cocktails | Angelica's & Crafthouse, Leeds


On Saturday it was my quarterly catch up with my previous work colleagues who I have got back in touch with in the last 12 months. We used to work together 10 years ago and get on so well and talk about just how much as we enjoyed working together, I don't know how I lost touch with these treasures.

We all love the finer things in life including lovely bars and nice food.... Mrs P booked our locations and it was just perfect!

We started at a bar which is situated within the Trinity shopping centre..I still think of Trinity as pretty new (2 years old) and I have to be honest I had to get Miss AT to come and meet me as I had no idea where to go. I couldn't believe I didn't know about this hidden gem. I think the views from the top of Harvey Nichols is really good of Leeds but this was even better. 


It was chilly but a lovely day on Saturday so it was a great view from all sides of the bar whether you were outside or inside. We decided to sit by the bar inside as it was nice to be in the middle of the buzzing atmosphere as it was pretty busy in there at 3pm and there were no tables free but we didn't mind.

Inside Angelica's
We had a few drinks while we caught up on all our news since we met up last before we headed downstairs to Crafthouse for a meal, there was a spiral staircase within the bar which took us straight into the restaurant.

Miss AT, Mrs H, Miss KF & Mrs G

Mrs G, Mrs H & Miss K
We were sat on the left hand side of the restaurant next to window which was really nice, we ended up choosing from the 3 course set menu which was £22 per person. The service was impeccable and unexpected, I do expect good service but this exceeded my expectations. 

View from the table

We made friends with the bar man and this resulted in ordering lots of cocktails and I even managed to go off menu for my favourite Espresso Martini :-)


Here are a few pictures of the food -

The butternut squash soup it was delicious

Vegetarian option it was very fresh and light
I originally ordered a chicken dish and it did taste nice but Mrs H and I decided to swap which turned out for the best, I really enjoyed the vegetarian pie.

Some of the sides, nice but nothing out of the ordinary
This was the best Creme Brûlée I have ever tasted, so nice and perfect 
with another Espresso Martini 

I will definitely be returning to both Angelica's and Crafthouse its nice to find somewhere new to go.

If you are in Leeds for the weekend I would recommend trying them out. If you didn't fancy a formal meal Miss AT had been to Angelica's for lunch before and said it was also yummy which is good to know.

Do you know anywhere new to go in Leeds?

What did I wear? Just to pre warn.. I am on a clothing ban again in April. I need to wear what I have before I can buy anymore, however this does mean most of my clothes are old season.... It will be worth it.

Lipstick - Mac (Impassioned) great staying power and a bright pinky/red
Zara Necklace (old season) Classic goes with everything
River Island scallop Vest (not online, recent purchase from Metrocentre store)
Love Label Black Leather skater skirt (old season)
M&S Pixie shoes (sold out online)


This light makes my nose look big :-(
Love Miss K xx
Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest WantFeed @Misskeveryday
New Posts? Come back Monday & Saturday!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig